The Marauders of Moglark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Marauders of Moglark

The Mauraders of Moglark are the clan of AQW members not afraid to lay waste to hordes of enemies some days, and protect others the next.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M's awesome vids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoglinSlayer

MoglinSlayer

M's awesome vids Empty
PostSubject: M's awesome vids   M's awesome vids Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Ihave edited this post for my vids so I have on thing to say is that at the first time I get most us together I will be making a vid so please I need everyone to get on soon so we can make a vid I have been planing for sometime.

I was think we could make a parody of something so what do you think we can make a parody of?

Last edited by MoglinSlayer on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larknok

Larknok

M's awesome vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: M's awesome vids   M's awesome vids Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Firstly, i'm not sure we should have a video yet. And secondly, every member of the clan can have their own thread in both the picture and video sections. This thread should be named:

<Name here>'s Videos

You should make a first post and this will be a listing post. This post will be continuously updated with all the new videos you have out. Along with this you should always add a new post to the thread everytime you add a video. This is so people know that the thread has been updated. I'm also going to update my video descriptions. I will be making the first video channel as an example. Thanks for reading guys! XD Razz
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersofmoglark.aforumfree.com
yimprimp

yimprimp

M's awesome vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: M's awesome vids   M's awesome vids Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:33 pm

I know i made a parody of 'i kissed a girl' i changed it to ' i killed a mod'
Back to top Go down
MoglinSlayer

MoglinSlayer

M's awesome vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: M's awesome vids   M's awesome vids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:12 am

I am going to make a vid tomorrow so if you want in post here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M's awesome vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: M's awesome vids   M's awesome vids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M's awesome vids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Marauders of Moglark :: Videos-
Jump to: