The Marauders of Moglark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Marauders of Moglark

The Mauraders of Moglark are the clan of AQW members not afraid to lay waste to hordes of enemies some days, and protect others the next.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MQ New Releases

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Larknok

Larknok

MQ New Releases Empty
PostSubject: MQ New Releases   MQ New Releases Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 am

Talk about MQ new releases here:

I.E.

Did you hear about the new weapon drops from the Halloween war?
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersofmoglark.aforumfree.com
Coldkick

Coldkick

MQ New Releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: MQ New Releases   MQ New Releases Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:15 pm

From MQ Design Notes:
Minigame Madness!
Have you ever had one of those weeks? You know the kind that takes on it's own personality and then decides to chew you up and spit you out? This week I apparently angered the great Gasoline Elementals. Yesterday, just one day after I had posted about my car battery problems, I walked to my car ready to get to work early and... of course... my tire was a pancake. I felt beaten... everytime I tried to get extra work done, my car would not allow it... There was no way I was going to get anything done! The week was a complete disaster! Well, I couldn't let the car beat me...

Today, We release two fun new minigames in Zargon. You probably figured it out from previous posts, but that Quickflash minigame gave me a hard time. On wednesday, It became apparent that the quest, while functional, just wasn't fun. I needed to push it farther... Well, with this floating target reticle aspect to the game, I thought to myself...needs more Space Harrier.... missiles... and speed. Now the Quickflash laser tag minigame has a cool 1st person missile defense aspect to it... This space-harrier style minigame engine opens up many awesome possibilites for future 1st person perspective action...

The other mini game is more straight forward. You get to fly around Mechtropolis in your supersuits blasting Boltavolt's battle drones out of the sky and rescuing a citizen from the top of a building. I have heard a lot of people asking about walkaround in Zargon... Well, now we have fly-around instead! I would like to utilize fly-around for more exploration in later Zargon quests. You know, why have a superhero theme with walking?

If you can prove yourself quick enough to beat Quickflash's challenge, you will unlock a playable Quickflash mecha model! This mecha is unequippable, similar to the old E-Series shadowscythe mecha. It also has a great Star Captain ability called Nitro Boost... which, as you may have figured out by now, makes you really fast... enemies will have a lot of trouble hitting you with your Nitro Boost activated!
Back to top Go down

MQ New Releases
Page 1 of 1